The Spring Framework is an open source framework for the Java platform. In this environment, three security vulnerabilities became known in the last few days, registered under:
These vulnerabilities currently compromise the security of Java applications. TA Triumph-Adler takes these security vulnerabilities very seriously and is checking to what extent its own offerings or partner products distributed by us are affected.
Affected products: Information sources & contact options (as of 19.4.2022)
- Kofax AutoStore | https://knowledge.kofax.com/General_Support/General_Troubleshooting/Kofax_products_and_Spring4Shell_vulnerability_information
The following products are not affected by the security vulnerabilities (as of 19.4.2022)
- All TA and UTAX MFP and printer as well as drivers and utilities
- ABBYY FineReader, ABBYY FineReader Server
- aQrate / MyQ
- Genius Bytes
- Forms4Work / Mercury
- PlanetPress Suite
- Scan2 OCR powered by ABBYY
- TA Fax-Server powered by IPTAM
- TA Cockpit®
- TACIM and TASIM
We are in the process of examining further solutions and will publish further information here successively.