The next step: managed workplaces
The concept of managed workplaces goes one step further, because it is even possible to hand over all of the administration for each individual workstation to TA Triumph-Adler. This involves coordinating and controlling all products and processes as a whole. TA Triumph-Adler ensures that every piece of required software and hardware is available to the customer. We are familiar with the systems, the environment in the company as well as the workplaces themselves, and thanks to our experience, we can usually solve typical problems very quickly. Our package comprises:
- Provision of modern hardware and software
- Installation and removal of IT workstations
- Updates, upgrades and IT system migrations
- Uninstalling systems and
- Various modules from hardware rollout to disposal
The benefits of managed services are clear for all to see:
- Greater transparency: the IT costs of each workplace can be assigned to the individual departments, areas and cost centres.
- More breathing space: the in-house IT department can concentrate on strategic tasks.
- Fewer risks: the risk of a complete breakdown or an IT security incident is minimised.
- Reduced complexity: standardised IT workplaces ensure streamlined and accelerated processes.
- Better infrastructure: A secure and scalable workplace infrastructure is established.
Each service package is individually tailored to meet the respective requirements. Managed workplaces therefore relieve the burden on the in-house IT department – if a problem arises, TA Triumph-Adler is ready to help immediately in its capacity as a service provider. This is not the only advantage for companies whose IT departments can focus on value-adding tasks. Using managed workplaces keeps them up to date in terms of IT technology, allowing employees to work efficiently no matter where they are. After all, this is the new norm.